Monday, June 29, 2009

Summertime = Fun time

It's been a while! I'm seriously not doing very well at this blogging! Alot has gone on this month, it's been crazy busy. We have had so much going on so far this summer!

I spent a Sunday afternoon last week with my youngest sister taking some portaits for her. I've attached a few of the pictures we took.

We had a 1st birthday party for a cousin of DH's and that same afternoon we had a family picnic with DH's cousin's on his other side!!!! DH has been working crazy long hours (which is a good thing since he was laid off for a few months at the end of '08).

I spent the day on Saturday with my girl-friend in the US (Niagara Falls) doing some much need retail therapy which was a blast. Target + Coldstone Creamery Icecream + Coach = ALOT of fun. I got a great deal ona purse at the Coach outlet and I'm uber happy!!! :)




Hopefully the rest of the summer I'll be able to keep up with posting!

Have a happy summer and enjoy the warm weather! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment